Entry Level Maintenance Tech/Operator – Valley, NE
- Are you an independent self-starter ready to start your career?
- Do you want to work in a field that is making a difference in the world today?
- Do you like to know how things work and how to solve problems?
If you said yes, then we have the perfect position for you!
We are accepting applications for a water/wastewater technician or an entry-level certified operator to work in our Valley Hub.
Sampling of Duties:
- Monitor meters and gauges, and acurately report readings.
- Collect and test water and wastewater samples.
- Accurately read utility meters for billing of usage.
- Inspect equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Help manage a system of machines, often by computer boards to transfer treat water and/or wastewater.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record to operate company vehicle.
- Ability to obtain water/wastewater certifications through on-the-job training.
- Ability to diagnose and identify solutions.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Self-starter with an independent work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software; i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Able to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule; therefore, must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies.
If interested, please complete a PeopleService on-line application. Successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and motor vehicle record check.BACK TO JOB OPENINGS