Immediate opening for a certified operator or an operator-in-training to work in our Hinckley, MN contract. The Class B facility consists of 2 activated sludge lagoon cells, clarifier, aerated digester, and bio-solids storage lagoon with UV disinfection. There is also one aerated pond which is used as an equalization pond. The collection system has 8 lift stations and force mains. The C water system consists of 3 water supply wells with 2 iron and manganese removal plants. Distribution responsibilities are included, such as maintaining hydrants and meter reading.
- Class C or D Water and Wastewater certifications.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent math skills to convert formulas, add, subtract and use of fractions to perform analyses.
- Easily grasp science-related environmental biology used in treatment processes.
- Desire to learn and test to become certified, which will require dedication to study after-hours.
- Understanding of small hand tools or plumbing-related tools.
- Valid driver’s license to operate company vehicle and ability to be insured under company’s commercial auto policy.
- Required to live within a 10-30-minute response time of Hinckely, MN.
- Ability to be on-call for a one-week period and respond to after-hour emergency calls.
- Able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, self-starter who can work independently and establish a harmonious working relationship with several clients/customers.
- Skilled at providing prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they arise.
- Able to operate a personal computer and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills, both in written and verbal form, to communicate and promote PeopleService to our clients and vendors.