Accepting applications for this new contract beginning 3/1/19. There are 3 water production wells in this gravity sand filter iron and manganese removal plant. The distribution system consists of hydrants, valves and mains. The wastewater consists of a 2-cell stabilization pond with a 1,200′ force main and lift station in the collection system.
- MN Class C water certification or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- MN Class D wastewater certification.
- Type IV bio-solids.
NOTE: will consider no certification, but certified applicants will be given priority.
- Strong mechanical skills to repair equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated initiative to do what needs to be done.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Ability to prioritize the workload to meet expectations.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer using Microsoft Office products with ease, along with iPhone and other related technology.
REQUIREMENTS OF JOB
- Live within a 10-30 minute response time of Fulda.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule.
- Must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record to operate company vehicle and be insurable under our commercial auto policy.