Wastewater Operator or Operator-in-Training – Dodge Center, MN
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity!
Immediate opening in our Dodge Center, MN and surrounding locations for a certified operator or someone looking to start a career in the wastewater industry. The Dodge Center treatment process is an oxidation ditch with 5 lift stations throughout the collection system. Application of bio-solids is performed using farm-type equipment.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- MN Class D wastewater certification helpful but not required at time of hire.
- Type IV bio-solids certification not required at time of hire but will be need to be obtained to perform bio-solids application.
- Strong mechanical skills to repair related equipment such as pumps, blowers, etc.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record. Will be taking a company vehicle to/from work if residing within a 10-minute response time.
- Must be self-motivated with the readiness and ability to initiate action.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Will be required to work weekends, holiday and on-call based on a rotating schedule; therefore, must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential to this position.
- Customer service driven.
- Able to operate a computer using Microsoft Office products.
Head to the top of this page and select “Work For Us” then select “Apply” which will take you to an on-line application process.